THE JOB: UX Architects are responsible for:
- UX Execution and Collaboration: helping to increase the overall usability of JUICE digital projects through consultation and collaboration with the various brand teams. You would set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Information Architecture (IA): creating and maintaining information architecture documentation for those projects. Rapidly producing multiple wireframes and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
THE SUPERPOWERS: The most important qualities of a UX Architect are the abilities to collaborate with creative teams, inspire them to new heights of usable design and energize them with a passion and a zeal for the power of brilliant user experience to connect people, groups, brands, concepts and products.
THE TEAM & THE WORK: UX Architects are part of the larger Customer Experience Strategy team and interact with creative, account, production, digital strategy, and project management team members.
The UX team consults on project briefs, content architecture, UX design, and project execution. We also conduct user research to test and help optimize new and existing digital projects in the pharma and healthcare space. Projects include websites, mobile and tablet apps, email campaigns, etc. for a variety of audiences including healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers.
SKILLS: UX Architects utilize site-maps, user-flows, wireframes, and prototypes to test and recommend improvements to internally and externally focused digital projects. In addition, research of best practices in UX will be necessary to support recommendations in UX improvement. You would need an understanding of the importance that SEO and SEM play and how they impact UX. All candidates should have the following attributes:
- Keen understanding of common practices in content architecture, user interface design, storyboarding, and user experience philosophies (and eager to learn more)
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to understand and foresee user requirements and usage patterns
- Adept at finding practical solutions to real problems
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Cooperative team player
- Ability to meet aggressive business objectives
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to articulate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to form relationships with clients
- Minimum of 8 years experience working as a UX professional.
Candidate should have at least five years of solid UX work in the field and an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us.
TOOLS: For documentation and design, UX Architects primarily use Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure RP, OmniGraffle, Proto.io, InVision, and standard Microsoft & Adobe applications.
Please apply with your resume and portfolio link