The Submission Specialist will partner with Copy and Account Services teams to ensure project submissions in client platforms including, but not limited to Veeva, Zinc, MAP. Training and supervision will be provided.
The Submission Specialist will be responsible for working with the extended team to coordinate and prepare documents for submission to our client’s medical, legal, and regulatory review panels.
This role is a combination of administrative and project coordination tasks. You’ll work across several clients and brands and be responsible for supporting project teams in their submissions.
Role & Responsibilities:
Ensure that platform requirements have been met by working closely with Copy and Account teams for submission. As part of this role, you will:
- Become the expert on system requirements
- Be the primary point of contact for all submission needs and guidance
- Become the internal gatekeeper/QA for submission packages
- Attend initial/ongoing training updates on submission platform requirements
- Confirm file formats, naming conventions per guidelines
- Confirm all support materials are included (i.e., references, layout indicators, functional annotations)
- Review tagging and linking of references in the system to ensure accuracy
- Develop knowledge of reference library and expiration dates
- Collaborate with team to solve problems and resolve questions regarding submissions
- Continuously look to improve the process standards to ensure quality
- Partner with account team to compile a list of brand standard/global mandatories
- Manage multiple submissions and deadlines
Skills & Experience Required:
- College degree preferred, but not required
- No experience needed
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Efficient, self-starter, quick study, flexible
- Savvy with web-based software
- Detail-oriented and willing to ask questions when uncertain
- Great time management skills
- Able to meet deadlines
Extensive exposure to the healthcare communications industry. Excelling in this role will provide an entryway into one of many departments:
- Account services
- Customer experience
- Project management
- Submissions tend to occur toward the end of a business day, so working may run later than standard business hours (e.g., working past 6pm)
- Typical hours are roughly 12-8 pm