JUICE is a leading, full-service advertising agency specializing in health care and biotech. We are expanding and inventing new approaches to digital, professional, and consumer marketing and you can be a part of it. Our clients love us not only for the quality of our strategic thinking and creative product, but also because we value human relationships and mutual respect. We are smart, talented, kind, and respectful. Join us.
We are looking for an experienced Pharma Project Manager to lead our team in executing Digital and Print initiatives…on-time and on-budget. In this role, you will be a central hub for all departments and the team will rely on your ability to effectively communicate a project's status and next steps, while staying poised in a fast-paced environment.
- Development and management of project timelines with adherence to agreed-upon milestones
- Budget tracking, bi-weekly estimate-to-actual reconciliation
- Allocation of resources and maintenance of online tasking system
- Management of outside vendors and ensuring on-time deliverables
- Daily leadership of team status meetings and ongoing knowledge of all project statuses
Ideal candidates need:
- 1-2 years project management experience in a fast-paced Pharma agency environment
- Comfort and confidence in a leadership role, working with teams at varying levels of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with high attention to detail and to agency process
- To be extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Project); Familiarity with Timesheet software, Advantage/Webvantage, as well as Resourcing/Tasking software, Fogbugz, is a plus
Please apply with your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.