Project Management Department
We are looking for a qualified, confident, organized individual to fill the role of Project Coordinator. In this position, you will assist Project Managers in executing Digital and Print initiatives - on-time and on-budget. The Project Manager is the central hub for all departments and the team relies on their ability to effectively communicate a project's status and next steps while staying poised in a fast-paced environment.
This high-profile position is perfect for a proactive, fast-thinker who can efficiently navigate through agency and client processes.
Responsibilities will include assisting project managers with:
- Development and management of project timelines with adherence to agreed-upon milestones
- Budget tracking, bi-weekly estimate-to-actual reconciliation
- Allocation of resources and maintenance of online tasking system
- Management of outside vendors and ensuring on time deliverables
- Daily leadership of team status meetings and ongoing knowledge of all project statuses
*This entry-level position is an ideal opportunity for a recent grad looking to get a foot in the door at a great company and learn about the advertising industry.