JUICE is a leading, full-service advertising agency specializing in health care and biotech. We are expanding and inventing new approaches to digital, professional, and consumer marketing and you can be a part of it. Our clients love us not only for the quality of our strategic thinking and creative product, but also because we value human relationships and mutual respect. We are smart, talented, kind, and respectful. Join us.
We are looking to add an experienced and talented Medical Editor to our dynamic team.
- Responsibilities of a Medical Editor
- Meticulous copyediting and proofreading
- Fact-checking references for all materials
- Bringing promotional copy into compliance with FDA regulations
- Ensuring all pieces conform to the Client’s specific style guidelines
- Maintaining and distributing Client- /product-specific guidelines among staff editors
- Ensuring content is accurate and referenced appropriately
- Serving as the Client’s contact authority for all editorial issues
- Interacting with agency team members regarding brand tactics
- Attendance at all daily status, kick-off, and any other team meetings requiring editorial perspective/input for the brand
- Maintaining source and reference files
- Pursuing and documenting grants of permission regarding published materials for Client tactics
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-3 years’ experience in medical editing within a pharmaceutical agency or Client setting
- Experience in product launch—US and global
- Stickler for accuracy and perfectionism—relentless attention to detail
- Familiarity with FDA regulations regarding promotional copy of prescription drugs
- Well-versed in the American Medical Association Manual of Style
- Fluency in review of digital/interactive/tablet PC tactics as well as print
- Strong research skills
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in the sciences, pre-med
Interested? Please apply with your resume and cover letter, including your salary requirements.