If you are...
- Curious, fearless, and hungry to learn
- Thrilled to collaborate and exchange ideas with other creative, inspired people
- Able to think and work on your own
- Excited to turn science and data into smart, engaging stories
- Deeply empathetic with people in need of care and those who care for them
- A digital native who sees and understands the possibilities of social media and digital channels
- Willing to support the creative team with a wide range of activities from creative ideation to research and referencing
And you can share a portfolio of work that shows...
- Unexpected, bold, and smart ideas
- Clear and interesting writing ability
- Conceptual and tactical executions (whether produced or on spec)
And you also demonstrate expertise in...
- Microsoft Word
- Willingness to listen and learn
...we want you on our team.
Responsibilities and Learning Opportunities for a Junior Copywriter:
- Learn to write imaginative, persuasive copy under the mentorship of JUICE copywriters
- Learn about the Pharma advertising industry
- Learn how to “read” clinical data
- Assist copywriters with research, referencing
- Assist creative teams in all aspects of meeting preparation
- Assist in providing references and annotations for medical legal submissions
- Produce and maintain reference binders
- Learn the client’s style specifications, i.e., AMA style