We are seeking a Data Analytics & Reporting Associate to join our growing team of Data Science specialists and assist with the processes responsible for accurate data collection, processing, reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing the insights in sprawling data sets that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities. They will have strong interest in online behavioral analytics, social and traditional media influencer analysis, media trend identification, and target audience insight development and work closely with leaders in Customer Experience and Strategy to interpret key findings and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes. The Data Analytics & Reporting Associate will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by assisting in the design and creation of optimal processes and procedures.
- Assist in building, developing and maintaining data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Assist in the design, delivery and presentation of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
- Work with senior team members to manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables, including driving the requirements definitions and providing guidance on tagging structures and tagging strategies ensuring appropriate and accurate tracking and measurement
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables and data/report requests processes: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Establish key metrics and KPIs in consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Stay abreast on best practices and latest trends in web analytics, SEO, SEM, Paid Media, Paid Social, Social Listening, Relationship Management, digital content and campaign management
- Understanding of analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must be able to present technical and non-technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Solid presentation skills (e.g., presenting a narrative or story versus only data points)
- Organizational skills and the ability to effectively plan and manage numerous processes and projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with relevant tools and software a plus - including web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), CX/UX analytics (Contentsquare, Hotjar), paid media platforms (DoubleClick, TubeMogul), DMPs (Adobe Audience Manager), social listening platforms (Brandwatch, Meltwater), social media performance (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics), tag management systems (Tealium, Google Tag Manager), visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio), and more