Account Management Department
A JUICE Account Executive successfully manages the day-to-day aspects for projects and account-related client deliverables and is learning to lead strategically.
The ideal candidate…
- Clearly communicates across all fronts, internally and externally
- Has general understanding of the clinical data (for their brand and the category) and basic understanding of brand strategy
- Is fluid in managing the day-to-day responsibilities of moving a job through the agency; timelines, job management, budget, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to partner with creative peers in the creative development process
- 1-2+ years of Pharma account management experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with high attention to detail and to agency process
- Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- A passion for solving problems and the ability to be inspired rather than discouraged by difficult challenges
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)